- Cable/Satellite TV
- In-room Fireplace
- Kitchen Facilities
- Microwave Facilities
- In-room Wi/Fi Internet
- Room Service
- RV Hookup
- Pets Allowed
- Huge Parking Lot
- Trucker Rate Available
Cleveland, OK 74020
Tel: (918) 358-3591
Fax: (918) 358-3591
The city of Cleveland is located 82.4 miles ( 133 km )
--- heading 47° (northeast) from Oklahoma City.
At the time of the 2000 census, the city of Cleveland had a population of 3,282 living in 1,322 households. The median age was 37.9 yrs.
- Keystone Golf Club: Keystone Golf Club is a 9-hole regulation length golf course in Cleveland, Oklahoma. This short layout has 3 sets of teeboxes for a fun, but challenging golfing experience.
- Triangle Heritage Museum: The Triangle Heritage Museum in Cleveland, OK contains historical documents and artifacts from the towns of Cleveland, Hallett, Jennings, Terlton, Blackburn, and Maramec in Pawnee County.
- Keystone Lake: Keystone Lake offers great camping, fishing, and hunting plus hiking, mountian bike, and horse trails. Recreation on 26,300 acre Lake Keystone; camping facilities, playground, amphitheater, picnic shelter, swimming beach, paddleboats, boat ramps. (Oklahoma Tourism) Cleveland is located in Pawnee County northwest of Tulsa between Blackburn
- Hickory House Restaurant : Hickory House is a one star restaurant in Cleveland. They're still working to earn their stars. Full family menu, salad and soup bar, chicken friend steak, boneless chicken, sandwiches, breakfast all day, daily special.
- Daylight Donuts
- Mazzio's Pizza: Mazzio's Italian Eatery, created by an Oklahoman and headquartered in Tulsa, not only has award winning pizza but also features a wide variety of choices. The menu includes toasted sandwiches, made-to-order pastas, and a huge salad
- El Vallartas Mexican Restaurant
- The Broadway Grill
- Super Wal Mart
- Hallett Racing Track
- Tulsa International Airport (40 Miles)